Monday 1 July 2013

Birthday Wander

Had the most amazing walk around pensthorpe with Lou today! We had breakfast there and sat outside sharing our toast with the baby spuggies, awesome!!
Sightings wise we did really well - baby nuthatch, ducklings, goslings, slow worms, pheasant, baby great tits, baby avocets, blue banded damsel flies, baby golden eyes,baby crane, bunny, baby great spotted woody, meadow brown, common blue damsel fly, robin, long tailed tits oh and a family off inbred fuckwits!!! 
Mam and dad fuckwit left their 4 year old fuckwit on its own and she was chasing the geese and goslings so I said she hasn't to do that. I spoke politely to parents and said what she was doing and the dad said she wasn't running after them , they couldn't see her!!! Mam then got really arsey lol then dad got in my face and swore at me, telling me that they have chickens and livein the wild??? Wtf??? Stig of the Flump!!!!made me laugh! Mam fuckwit asked for my name, what she gonna do set the fashion police on me, nope they'll get get first, she had dungarees and a gingham shirt on!!! All she needed wash straw hat!! Lol.
Fab day so far 

No comments:

Post a Comment